Deal-breaking behaviors that make best people quit:
1) False promises to get someone to do something, e. g. to accept a job or a responsibility
2) Plagiarism of someone else ideas and credit-taking for someone’s work
3) Lies of omission to withhold relevant information.
4) Spreading rumors to damage someone’s reputation.
5) Cheating to get a financial or positional advantage.
6) Misrepresenting own accomplishment to make oneself look better at expense of others.
„Honesty is an expensive gift. Do not expect from cheap leaders.” Warren Buffett
Do you agree ?